Here at Cycle Bible, we want to help keep you safe! Here and some quick DO’s and DONT’s that you can easily follow while on the road!
- Undertake a lane of traffic.
- Ride in Bus and Transit lanes.
- Travel to the front of traffic on the left-hand side of stopped vehicles, However, not when the vehicles are indicating and about to turn left.
- Pass other vehicles on the left, However, again not when those vehicles are indicating and turning left.
- Ignore the proper equipment! an Approved helmet is necessary, along with a warning device, in the shape of a bell or horn and front and rear lights for night riders. Don’t forget a red rear reflector!
- If your an adult, don’t travel on the footpath! You are allowed to if you are under the age of 16, accompanying a rider who is under 16 or if the lane is a designated shared footpath.